Dr Eric Wee is a Senior Consultant Gastroenterologist at Nobel Gastroenterology Centre (Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre, Singapore). He specializes in the treatment of digestive, liver and colon problems.
His Gastroenterology and Liver centre is equipped with a Fibroscan machine, the best modality to assess liver stiffness in a painless manner. The centre also has a Urea Breath Test machine, which is used to identify H.pylori infections, a common Gastro problem in Singapore that is linked to gastric pain and stomach cancer.
Dr Eric Wee was the past Head of Gastroenterology at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital. He is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association, Royal College of Physicians (UK) and Faculty of Medical Experts. In 2010, Dr Wee completed an advanced endoscopy scholarship at Mayo Clinic and Asian Institute of Gastroenterology. His clinical experience includes performing over 10,000 endoscopy procedures and treating many more patients with digestive and liver disorders.
Dr Wee was a recipient of the National Excellence Service Award, NHG Quality Pillar Award and AH Service Champion Awards. He has given media interviews on CNA, SPH radio, Lianhe Wanbao / Zaobao and Channel 5.
Conditions that Dr Wee manages:
1. Diagnosis and treatment of abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation
2. Gastroscopy, colonoscopy (stomach and colon endoscopy)
3. ERCP (removal of bile duct stones) and endoscopic ultrasound
4. Liver problems (Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Fatty Liver)
5. Evaluation of blood in the stools
6. Evaluation of abnormal cancer markers: CEA, Ca19-9, AFP.
7. Pancreas diseases
Early appointments can be provided, if required.
Copyright 2021 Yellow Pages Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved